People can confuse behavior problems for obedience training problems. Below you will find a list of each, so you can easily identify what you need help with. Once you’ve done that, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
- Not coming when you call him.
- Pulling on lead.Not sitting, lying down, waiting or staying on command.
- Jumping up.Not leaving objects on command.
- Not settling on command.
- Aggression to people/dogs.
- Fighting with other resident dogs.
- Excessive chewing/digging/destruction.
- Separation Distress.
- Hyper active behaviour.
- Resource guarding.